For its 6th edition, CSDM PARIS (...)
Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) 2015
Under The High Patronage Of The French Ministry Of Economy, Industry and Digital
Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) 2015 is an international academic-industrial conference dedicated to all academic researchers and industrial actors working on complex industrial systems engineering.
The aim of the CSD&M 2015 conference is to cover as completely as possible the field of complex systems sciences & practices. Thus, the two following types of contributions are welcome:
- Scientific contributions: scientific and technical methods & tools for analyzing, modelling, simuling, optimizing, verifying, validating and qualifying complex industrial systems;
- Industrial contributions: case studies, returns of experience & exchanges of good practices with respect to general or specific types of complex industrial systems.
In order to make the CSD&M 2015 conference a convergence forum of the academic and industrial communities interested in complex industrial systems, the organization is based on a key rule of complete parity between academics and industrialists. This principle reflects in particular in the balanced academic and industrial compositions of the conference program commitee and of the invited speakers.
The official language of the conference will be English. It can be used for the talks, the electronic proceedings (which will be made available through the conference website) and for the final paper-published proceedings according to the Springer Verlag - that will be our publisher - regulations.
The conference will take place by November 23-25, 2015 in Paris - France
- Abstract submission (optional) :
March 22,2015March 26, 2015
- Paper submission:
April 12,2015April 16, 2015
- Results announcement:
June 2,2015June 3, 2015
- Final versions for publications: July 3,2015
- Conference: November 23-25,2015
- "Best papers" awards: November 23,2015